From the manufacturer
Recovery + Massage: Improve Flexibility, Relieve Pain, and Recover Post-Activity
You’ve heard the expression: ‘Work Hard. Play Hard’. Both are good, and both come with a toll on the body. Whether you are getting ready to go hard or coming back from an intense workout, the TheraBand Roller Massager is proven to increase flexibility in just seconds without impacting performance. It also aids in myofascial release and deep tissue massage to help relieve soreness. The textured handles give you confidence and control while the contoured surface allows for variable pressure control without pinching or pain.
Expert Instructions and Research
The Roller Massager is a research backed, clinically-proven tool for increasing flexibility and range of motion when used prior to activity. See the video above explaining its benefits!
Expert instructions available at our official site give you a number of exercises and techniques to warm up and relieve some of the most common muscle groups and areas in need of deep tissue massage.
Tips for Use
– Keep muscles relaxed when rolling.
– Best to use on bare skin or over light clothing.
– Use before activities to warm up muscles by rolling 10-20 seconds.
– For general use, roll each muscle at least 30-60 seconds. More or less pressure can be applied based on amount of needed attention to a particular area.
– Always apply even pressure to the handles with both.
– Follow the direction of the muscle being.
– Roll gently over boney areas such as the spine, knees, and shins.
The TheraBand Roller Massager+ comes in both portable and standard designs. The standard design is ideal for at-home massages and physical therapy clinics. The portable massager is great for on-the-go self-myofascial release. Reduce muscle soreness at the gym, at the office, or while traveling!